London, Windsor and Bath
Tour highlights include:
- City tour of London to include key sites such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, London's West End, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street.
- Westminster Abbey, where many kings and queens are buried, changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels.
- Evening ride on the London Eye, the world's tallest observation wheel.
- Morning cruise along the River Thames.
- Free afternoon to enjoy shopping on Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regent Street.
- Evening visit to a West End theatre of your choice.
- Windsor Castle, an official residence of the Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world.
- Famous London attractions – the choice includes Madame Tussauds and the legendary celebrity wax models, the gruesome London Dungeons or the British Museum showcasing the Elgin marbles, Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies.
- Dinner cruise on the River Thames.
- Stonehenge, the most prehistoric site in England.
- Panoramic tour of the beautiful city of Bath, including Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, Jane Austen's house and the famous Pulteney Bridge.
- Visit to the Roman Bath and the Georgian pump rooms.
- All overnight stays in a central London hotel.
Photographs: Main image: red telephone box beside the River Thames and opposite the London Eye ©visitlondonimages/britainonview/Pawel Libera; Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle; Westminster Abbey.