High-End Fashion Tours
Take shopping to the next level and try out one of our Luxury Fashion Tours, combining high-end shopping with a unique insight into the UK fashion industry.
Tours can include:
- Personal Shopping Appointments at luxury department stores such as Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols or Liberty of London and designer boutiques such as the new Victoria Beckham store.
- Group Shopping Appointments and Private Trunk Shows at Selfridges in small groups of up to 15 clients, to include a seasonal overview of the trends using models, refreshments and the opportunity to try on outfits. Please note there is a minimum spend of £2K per person.
- For men, an Appointment in Saville Row or Jermyn Street for a bespoke suit, shirt or pair of shoes at some of the most well-known menswear tailors in the world including Gieves & Hawkes, H Huntsman & Sons, Ozwald Boateng, Henry Poole & Co. Also nearby is Abercrombie & Fitch and Austin Reed.
- VIP Corporate Hospitality at London Fashion Week, to view the new season's collections as they appear on the catwalk. London Fashion Week takes place in February and September each year. The packages include a meal at Michelin-starred Chef Tom Aiken's restaurant at Somerset House; exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week catwalk show; a talk from a senior member of the British fashion press on style, trends, designers, history and gossip; access to the exclusive hospitality lounge; an official London Fashion Week bag and the thrilling opportunity to preview the collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week Exhibition, where buyers from Barneys to Browns come to select exclusive pieces for their shop floors.
- London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House. For four days after London Fashion Week, Somerset House hosts Britain's biggest biannual consumer fashion showcase. Experience first-hand insider knowledge and style advice from London Fashion Week's most famous British brands and enjoy shopping from over 80 designer brands; catwalk shows in the London Fashion Week catwalk space; skin, hair and beauty advice; pampering with manicures and massages and talks from leading industry experts. The Luxe ticket package includes welcome champagne and canapé reception with Style Talk; front row seat at the Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Trend Show; private till point with shopping collection service; complimentary gift wrapping service; limited edition designer luxury tote bag and option to add on 2 course lunch/dinner package.
- Trend presentation by a Marie Claire Fashion Editor at the Marie Claire Headquarters in London. Enjoy a presentation on the latest trends, a Q&A session, canapes and refreshments, luxury goody bag and latest copy of the magazine.
- A Royal Warrant Tour - shop how the Royals Shop with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the Royal Warrant holders including Paxton & Whitfield, Floris London (with personal perfumery profile), Penhaligon, Berry Bros & Rudd, Garrard & Co. and Fortnum & Mason. Centered on the iconic London shopping streets of Bond Street, Jermyn Street and Savile Row, the Tour provides a rare opportunity for visitors to get unprecedented personal access to Mayfair and St James’s most prestigious retailers. View usually secret archive material, treasured brand assets and heritage pieces, meet By Royal appointment craftsmen and company archivists and enjoy food and drink tastings.
- Mayfair and Knightsbridge for luxury brands and the latest designer trends. Also free time on Oxford Street and Regent Street for a mix of highstreet fashion and mid-market brands.
- Bicester Village, just outside London. Designer outlet shopping in a chic, upmarket setting. Enjoy exceptional savings of up to 60% on the RRP at over 130 of the world's leading fashion and lifestyle brands. Additional services include hands-free shopping with the help of the Bicester Village Boutique Assistants; a bookable Style Consultancy Service and International Secure Delivery, ensuring your shopping is delivered safely to any address around the world.
- Westfield Shopping Centre for a combination of high-end and highstreet fashion.
- The V&A, the world's greatest museum of art and design, to see the various Fashion Collections and the current Fashion Exhibitions, such as What is Luxury? which is on until September 2015.
- Other fashion exhibitions, such as FashionRules at Kensington Palace, on display until Summer 2015 and the new Alexander McQueen retrospective Savage Beauty.
- Fashion-themed afternoon teas at luxury London hotels.
- Exclusive private experiences at luxury store Fortnum & Mason, such as the Perfumier Experience.
- Luxury Spa Day/Half-Day at one of London's top Spas.
- All High-End Fashion Tours include luxury transportation, upmarket restaurants and deluxe hotel accommodation.
Photographs: Main image: The Shoe Galleries, Selfridges, London ©VisitBritain/Joanna Henderson; Hats on mannequins at London Fashion Week ©VisitBritain/Ingrid Rasmussen; Personal Shopping, Harrods, Knightsbridge ©VisitBritain/Juliet White.