Make shopping a priority and take a Tour like no other...We've researched the ultimate shopping destinations for you and look forward to making your client's Shopping Tour a real feast of the retail senses! All our Shopping Tours are bespoke so we will tailor them according to each specific brief.
Tours can include:
- London, the ultimate shopping destination, perfect for any shopping budget, where highstreet, luxury, lifestyle, market, urban, independent and vintage brands are all literally minutes from one another: -
- The best of the highstreet on Oxford Street, with its many world-renowned flagship stores.
- The more aspirational, midmarket brands on breath-taking Regent Street.
- World-famous department stores such as Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Liberty of London.
- Saville Row, legendary home of made-to-measure menswear and quality tailoring.
- Bond Street and Mayfair, store upon store of luxury fashion, lifestyle, jewellery and accessory brands, including Burberry, Asprey, Mulberry, Prada, Louis Vuitton and D&G.
- Covent Garden and its quirky surrounding streets, for an exciting range of independent boutiques and urban brands.
- King's Road with its eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops and high-street names.
- Knightsbridge for must-have prestigious brands and the latest styles straight off the catwalks.
- Westfield Shopping Centre, an architecturally stunning retail showcase in the heart of London, offering 265 luxury, premium and high street retailers from more than 15 different countries. Services designed to enhance the shopping experience include personal shopping, style advice and hands-free shopping.
- London Designer Outlet, a new shopping emporium with 50 outlet stores and 20 restaurants.
- Bicester Village, just outside London, offering designer outlet shopping in a chic, upmarket setting. Enjoy exceptional savings of up to 60% on the RRP at over 130 of the world's leading fashion and lifestyle brands. Additional services include hands-free shopping with the help of the Bicester Village Boutique Assistants; a bookable Style Consultancy Service and International Secure Delivery, ensuring your shopping is delivered safely to any address around the world.
- Bluewater in Kent, one of the largest shopping centres in Europe, with 330 stores, over 55 bars, restaurants and cafes and surrounded by a 50 acre landscape of lakes, parkland and trees. Bluewater is home to three distinctive shopping malls offering an exciting range of the most stylish, chic and urban stores, fusing classic, high fashion and also lifestyle brands.
Photographs: Main image: Bicester Village; Regent Street ©Visitlondonimages/Pawel Libera; Harrods, Knightsbridge, London ©Visit London.