LONDON FASHION WEEK
Enjoy exclusive catwalk previews of the new season's designer collections before they hit the shops! London Fashion Week is one of the most eagerly awaited and famous events in the fashion world's diary, taking place in February and September each year. London Fashion Week showcases over 250 designer collections. Guest Club packages can be taken as a stand-alone package or incorporated into a longer Tour.
VIP Corporate Hospitality (Guest Club) at London Fashion Week includes:
• Exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week catwalk show by a standout British designer.
• Either a champagne breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner at Corbin and King's cool restaurant, The Delaunay.
• A talk from a senior member of the British fashion press on style, trends, designers, history and gossip surrounding London Fashion Week
• Access to the exclusive Guest Club lounge for Prosecco and other refreshments
• The opportunity to preview the new collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week Exhibition
Photographs: Main image: Catwalk models, London Fashion Week ©VisitBritain/Ingrid Rasmussen; Dior store, Sloane Street, London © VisitLondon; Hats on mannequins, London Fashion Week ©VisitBritain/Ingrid Rasmussen.