Step into the shoes of London's most famous detective and visit all things Sherlock!
Tour highlights include:
- Visit famous 221B Baker Street – now the Sherlock Holmes museum showcasing a recreation of his study and Dr Watson's bedroom.
- See the London address which features as 221B Baker Street in the latest Sherlock television production.
- Enjoy refreshments in the actual Speedy's Café or The Sherlock Holmes pub, which appears in The Noble Bachelors and memorabilia including Dr Watson's old service revolver.
- The British Museum, often visited by Holmes for his research.
- Enjoy dinner in one of Sherlock Holmes' favourite restaurants.
- Panoramic tours will include other key London locations which feature in the series including Russell Square Gardens, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and St Bartholomew's Hospital – the oldest standing hospital in England, plus a visit inside St Paul's Cathedral.
- The Museum of London for the Sherlock Holmes: The Man Who Never Lived And Will Never Die exhibition, which recreates Sherlock's London and explores how Sherlock Holmes continues to attract huge audiences today.
- Accommodation in a 5 star hotel, formerly a French restaurant which opened in 1865, used as a location for The Adventure of the Illustrious Client.
Contact us with your group travel requirements.
Photographs: Main image: The British Museum ©VisitBritain; front of 221B Baker Street ©The Sherlock Holmes Museum; Sherlock Holmes' study © The Sherlock Holmes Museum.