WOLF HALL Tour
This popular drama used some of the finest medieval and Tudor buildings in Britain to depict Henry VIII's court and the homes of Thomas More, Wolseley and Cromwell.
Tour highlights include:
- Lacock Abbey, the exterior of Wolf Hall, the Seymour family seat, which also appears in the Harry Potter films and The Other Boleyn Girl.
- Montacute House, the location for Greenwich Palace, Henry VIII's primary London seat and the site of Anne Boleyn's arrest, as well as the backdrop to spectacular jousting scenes.
- Barrington Court, which appears as the interior of Wolf Hall.
- The house used as Cardinal Wolseley's home.
- Chastleton House, another interior location for Wolf Hall and where Cromwell's miserable childhood scenes were filmed.
- Other important locations include Penshurst Place and Gardens in Kent and Dover Castle.
Contact us with your group travel requirements.
Photographs: Main image: Lacock Abbey © National Trust Images; Actors filming the 2015 adaptation of 'Wolf Hall' at Barrington Court © National Trust Images/James Dobson; Montacute House © National Trust Images/Robert Morris.