Royal Palaces of London Tour
Take a tour like no other and be awestruck by a collection of the most beautiful royal castles and palaces in the world.
Tour highlights include:
- The Tower of London, an amazing fortress built by William the Conqueror, site of many a royal beheading and home to the stunning Crown Jewels.
- Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s official London residence, to see special exhibitions, the State Rooms and Royal Mews or the gardens of nearby Clarence House, the official home of Prince Charles.
- Hampton Court Palace, Henry VIII’s impressive waterside palace with its Great Hall, Kitchens, Royal Bedchambers and royal gossip tours.
- Kensington Palace, home to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge where visitors can see the Kings and Queens State Apartments.
- Windsor Castle, the Queen’s home just outside of London and home to St George’s chapel, where 10 sovereigns are buried.
- We can also organise exclusive visits and private tours of the Royal Palaces, including some amazing once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Please ask us for more information.
Please contact us with your group travel requirements.
Photographs: Main image: Buckingham Palace © Andrew Holt Royal Collection Trust © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2014; St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle © John Freeman Royal Collection Trust © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2014; Throne Room at Buckingham Palace © Derry Moore Royal Collection Trust © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2014.