WORLD WAR 1 Tour - ENGLAND, FRANCE & BELGIUM
Tour highlights include:
- London with the Imperial War Museum and its famous WW1 Galleries and the Cenotaph.
- France and key battlefields, museums with battle plans, photographs, military exhibits and personal artefacts, war graves and monuments.
- The famous Somme battlefields, the Bellicourt American Monument and American Cemetery.
- The sites of the Battles of Argone, St Mihiel Salient, Verdun and the Meuse-Argonne Offensive, the largest undertaking by the US Army during WW1, with the Cemetery and Memorial, where rests the largest number of US military dead in Europe.
- Ypres Salient and a preserved bunker complex used by the British Army as a medical dressing station, the Bayernwald German Trenches and the three German bunkers in Tyne Cot cemetery.
- French Flanders, home of the poppy fields.
- See where the Treaty of Versailles was signed, signifying the end of the War.
Please contact us with your group enquiry.
Photographs: Main image: First World War Galleries at Imperial War Museum © IWM; Duke of Cambridge at the official opening of the First World War Galleries © IWM; soldiers during World War 1 © IWM.