Visit the locations of Netflix's latest historic action drama. Based on the story of Robert the Bruce, the 14th-century Scottish lord who launched a guerilla war against the English army.
- Visit the ruins of Craigmillar Castle, Bruce Castle and Village
- See the location used for the closing beach scene
- Stroll through Mugdock Country Park, used for the filming of Battle of Loudoun Hill
- Visit of Greyfriar's Cathedral and Glasgow Cathedral, used for Lord's Hall
- See the locations which were used as the interiors scenes for Westminster Palace
- Visit the remains of Turnberry Castle where Robert the Bruce was actually born
- Visit the actual Scone Palace, and then compare it to Linlithgow Palace which was used as Scone Palace in Outlaw King
Slideshow: Dunfermline Abbey; Linlithgow Palace © VisitScotland
Photo to the right of the tour: Glasgow Cathedral © Michael D Beckwith
Thank you so much for providing an incredible adventure as well as a great vacation!