Tour highlights include:
- Roman city of Chester, with historic houses and gardens, the Cathedral and City Walls.
- Bodnant Garden, one of the most beautiful gardens in the UK.
- Llandudno, Wales' most popular seaside resort, where Lewis Carroll was inspired to write Alice in Wonderland. An opportunity to visit the 'Alice in Wonderland Centre' and take the 'Alice Trail'.
- Caernarfon Castle, the most famous and impressive Welsh castle, built by King Edward I.
- Snowdonia National Park, including a panoramic tour of the beautiful mountain scenery. Llanberis, known as 'Snowdon's Village', the Llanberis Pass and a scenic train ride to the top of the mountain.
- Betws-y-Coed, the principal village of the Snowdonia National Park.
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns of Blaenau Ffestiniog, part of a living, working slate mine. Two exciting underground tours include the Deep Mine and Miners Tramway.
- Aberystwyth, overlooking the Irish Sea.
- Devil's Bridge, a quiet village famous for its waterfalls and three stacked bridges.
- Welsh Royal Crystal Factory at Rhayader to see master craftsmen at work producing hand-crafted and mouth-blown crystal.
- Victorian Spa town of Llandrindod Wells.
- Cambrian Woollen Mill where Welsh Tweed is manufactured. A tour outlining the entire process, from the shearing of the sheep, through to spinning of the wool.
- Panoramic tour of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Cardiff, a city of attractions, sport, culture and entertainment. Enjoy a tour of the castle or go behind the scenes of the magnificent Millennium Stadium.
Photographs: Main image: Caernarfon Castle ©VisitBritain/Lee Beel; Bala Lake, Snowdonia ©VisitBritain/Lee Beel; Cardiff Castle ©VisitBritain/Simon Winnall.