We offer a comprehensive ground service and destination management for group travel to the UK and Europe.
- Personal contact: a dedicated member of the Tours International team will be your central point of contact.
- 24 hour response time: we guarantee an initial response within 24 hours of your enquiry.
- 24 hour contact number: your clients will have a 24-hour contact telephone number for the duration of their tour.
- Guides: professional, trained and highly experienced in all our specialist subjects.
- Headsets: we can provide headsets, guaranteeing a better experience for your clients.
- Transport: including private car transfers, luxury coaches and mini coaches. We also arrange Eurostar and Eurotunnel tickets and ferry crossings connecting England, Ireland, France and Scotland through a multitude of gateways.
- Accommodation: ranging from 3/4 star city centre hotels through to luxury 5 star or boutique hotels. Stay in a typical country inn, overnight in a castle or opt for a British safari experience in a lodge at a zoo.
- Meals: choose from contemporary city venues, Michelin-starred restaurants, country pubs, traditional English tea rooms or private dining in unique locations sourced especially for your tour.
- Attractions: entrances, private tours, VIP visits and exclusive experiences, tailored to fit your bespoke tour.
- Tickets: to a West End theatre, ballet or opera or one-off special events.
- FIT Services: contact us or click here for more information on our scheduled tours for individuals and bespoke FIT services.
Over the years we have welcomed many groups from Tours International. The company is well organised and efficient and it is a pleasure to work in partnership.
It has always been a pleasure working with the professional and highly knowledgeable team at Tours International. They have produced many excellent itineraries which showcase our English Heritage properties, giving their clients a trip to remember.