We offer a comprehensive ground service and destination management for group travel to the UK and Europe.
- PERSONAL CONTACT: a dedicated member of the Tours International team will be your central point of contact.
- 24 HOUR RESPONSE TIME: we guarantee an initial response within 24 hours of your enquiry.
- 24 HOUR CONTACT NUMBER: your clients will have a 24-hour contact telephone number for the duration of their tour.
- GUIDES: professional, trained and highly experienced in all our specialist subjects.
- HEADSETS: we can provide headsets, guaranteeing a better experience for your clients.
- TRANSPORT: including private car transfers, luxury coaches and mini coaches. We also arrange Eurostar and Eurotunnel tickets and ferry crossings connecting England, Ireland, France and Scotland through a multitude of gateways.
- ACCOMMODATION: ranging from 3/4 star city centre hotels through to luxury 5 star or boutique hotels. Stay in a typical country inn, overnight in a castle or opt for a British safari experience in a lodge at a zoo.
- MEALS: choose from contemporary city venues, Michelin-starred restaurants, country pubs, traditional English tea rooms or private dining in unique locations sourced especially for your tour.
- ATTRACTIONS: entrances, private tours, VIP visits and exclusive experiences, tailored to fit your bespoke tour.
- TICKETS: to a West End theatre, ballet or opera or one-off special events.