21ST CENTURY ROYALS Tour
A new generation of royals are dominating the front pages and social media. Join us as we follow in the footsteps of the Cambridges and all the other young royals!
Tour highlights include:
- London to see Kensington Palace, home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry; St James' Palace, residence of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and where Prince George was christened; Clarence House, official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall; St Mary's Hospital, birthplace of Prince George and Princess Charlotte; Westminster Abbey, where Kate and William got married; St Paul's Cathedral where the Prince and Princess of Wales got married.
- See one of Kate and William's favourite restaurants, the hotel where Kate stayed before her wedding, the fashion retailer she used to work for and other restaurants and clubs popular with the young royals.
- Shop where Kate shops in Knightsbridge and designer shopping outlet, Bicester Village. See the designer who made her wedding dress.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Royal Warrant Holder stores and boutiques.
- Madame Tussauds and her famous royal waxwork models.
- Windsor Castle, where the Earl and Countess of Wessex got married. Also see where the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall got married, Eton, where Princes William and Harry studied and Royal Lodge, home of the Duke of York.
- Rural Norfolk, country home of the Cambridges. See Sandringham, the country retreat of the Queen and the estate church where the royals attend Christmas service and where Princess Charlotte was christened.
- Anmer village, where the Cambridges live. See one of William's favourite pubs, his local bakery and the quaint boutiques and antique shops in historic Holt where Kate has been seen shopping.
Contact us to discuss your group travel requirements.
Photographs: Main image: Sandringham © By gracious permission of H.M. The Queen; Holt in North Norfolk; Kensington Palace © Historic Royal Palaces.