ENGLAND IN WORLD WAR II Tour
Tour highlights include:
- The Churchill War Rooms and underground bunker under London, the warship HMS Belfast and the Imperial War Museum with its various WW2 exhibitions including Turning Points: 1934 – 1945 and The Holocaust Exhibition.
- Bletchley Park, where specialist Codebreakers worked night and day cracking the Nazi codes and ciphers.
- Beaulieu, a secret training establishment for agents of the Special Operations Executive (SOE).
- The D-Day Museum in Portsmouth, showcasing all aspects of the D-Day landings in Normandy.
- Blenheim Palace, where Winston Churchill was born and his Kent home of Chartwell with its Churchill memorabilia.
- Dover Castle and Operation Dynamo, conducted from secret underground tunnels.
Please contact us with your group enquiry.
Photographs: Main image: HMS Belfast, London © IWM ; telephone exchange, Dover Castle © English Heritage; Bletchley Park.