A tour to England doesn't get any better than this.
- Oxford, seat of ancient learning and the city of Dreaming Spires. A walking tour including a visit of one of the famous colleges and a memorial to the Oxford Martyrs - three Anglican bishops burnt at the stake on the orders of Mary I.
- The magnificent grounds of Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill and home to the Dukes of Marlborough.
- A typical English tea with scones, jam and cream.
- Stratford-upon-Avon to see William Shakespeare's birthplace and Anne Hathaway's Cottage.
- Warwick Castle, perhaps the finest medieval castle in England.
- Evening production at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- Panoramic tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, to include Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, Jane Austen's house and famous Pulteney Bridge.
- The Roman Baths - where a temple and bath houses were built during the Roman Empire - and the Georgian pump rooms.
- Stonehenge, the most prehistoric site in England.
- Medieval Salisbury, with its historic streets and alleyways, charming half-timbered buildings, traditional eating houses and stunning medieval cathedral.
- Jane Austen's home in Chawton and the museum of Jane Austen memorabilia.
- Winchester, including Jane Austen's memorial and grave in the Cathedral.
- Sir Winston Churchill's home at Chartwell. The rooms remain as they were when he lived here, with pictures, books and personal mementoes.
- Picturesque Hever Castle, a romantic 13th century moated castle, where Anne Boleyn spent her childhood and was wooed by Henry VIII, with outstanding gardens, a maze and a 35 acre lake.
- The elegant spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, with its shopping malls and the Georgian "Pantiles", a unique colonnaded promenade.
- The beautiful village of Chilham and Chilham Castle.
- Walking tour of Canterbury and its famous Cathedral, official seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury., where Thomas à Becket was brutally murdered in 1170.
- Leeds Castle, in a romantic setting of water, trees and rolling parkland. A favourite country retreat of England's medieval queens and of King Henry VIII.
- Panoramic tour of the city of London including key sites such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, London's West End, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, London's theatre district and Piccadilly Circus.
- Westminster Abbey where many kings, queens, statesmen, poets and writers are buried, the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels.
- Evening ride on the London Eye, the world's tallest observation wheel.
- Option of an evening trip to West End theatre.
- Morning cruise along the River Thames to the Tower of London.
- Free afternoon to enjoy shopping on Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regent Street or visit one of the many attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Rock Circus and the London Dungeons.
Slideshow: Stonehenge; Bodleian Library, Oxford © VisitEngland - Experience Oxfordshire; Polesden Lacey © NTPL Nick Meers.
Photo to the right of the tour: Great Tew; Afternoon tea.
We are happy to cooperate with you. Precision, punctuality and professionalism distinguish you, your customers know that attention to detail makes the trip with you an experience to remember.